When you need to repair your car’s auto glass, you should always work with a professional auto glass repair service to ensure that the glass is fixed properly. After all, a windshield repair or windshield replacement that’s of a low quality or that looks bad isn’t much good to you – or the value of your vehicle. To keep this from happening, there are certain questions you should ask any auto glass repair company before they start the job. Here are some suggestions from A-1 Glass Masters in Claxton, GA:
- How soon will I be able to drive my car? Before you commit to any repairs, you need to know how long it will be before you can drive your vehicle again. It shouldn’t take more than an hour for everything to set, but always ask just to make sure.
- Do your materials meet federal safety standards? Don’t be afraid to ask about the glass or other materials a service uses to repair your vehicle. Make sure that only federally-approved materials are used on your vehicle.
- Are you certified? Make sure you only work with a certified and licensed auto glass repair provider.
- Are you an Auto Glass Safety Council member? Membership in this industry association is an indicator of a company’s professionalism and expertise.
- What are your warranties? Find out about the type of warranty you’ll receive on the repaired or replaced windshield. Should anything happen, a warranty will guarantee that you’ll be taken care.
- Do you offer mobile auto glass service? If convenience is important to you, mobile auto glass repair may be just what you’re looking for. Technicians will come to your home or office and perform the windshield repair or replacement. There’s virtually nothing you have to do!
Is your auto glass damaged? When you need windshield replacement or windshield repair in Statesboro, Savannah, and surrounding areas of Georgia, call A-1 Glass Masters. Our mobile auto glass service in Claxton, GA will have your car back to normal in no time at all.